dilluns, 9 de desembre del 2013

MY BEST FRIEND

Natàlia Menció and I are friends. Natàlia doesn't live near me. She lives near the high school Pla de l'Estany. She lives in a new semi-detached house. One year ago, their family moved and bought this house. I think the house is very modern and I love it! We go to the same school, and in the same ballet and jazz class!

Natàlia is fourteen years old. She isn't tall, she's got a round face, very pretty brown eyes and a long brown hair. The good things about her are that she's funny, friendly, crazy and she always smiles. However, I feel that sometimes her mind is away to the world, and she closes up.

I think Natàlia is happiest when she meets her real friends. She loves doing amazing and crazy things with her friends and chatting with a lot of people. We often go to la Draga park, and we sit on the grass... Next to her, the time doesn't exist!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada