dilluns, 9 de desembre del 2013

A CHILDOOD MEMORY

This is an experience that I lived when I was 11. It was the first day of my Easter holidays and I had a hurdle race competition.

It was my first hurdle competition and I was very nervous. I had to run 320 meters hurdles.

The race started and I started to run. I jumped the first hurdle with no problems, but on the second hurdle, I jumped too late and unfortunately I fell on to the ground. Quickly I stood up and I kept running to finish the race. When I arrived at the finishing line I started to cry. I had a scratch on my knee and all the parts of my body were hurt. Suddently I stared of my thumb and I tried to move it. It was swollen.
My friend mireia was next to me and she said that it wasn't that important, and it would heal fast.
In the afternoon, my finger was very swollen. My dad took me to hospital and the doctor told me that I had a broken finger.

I was a term with a plaster hand.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada