dimecres, 10 de juny del 2015

DESCRIPTIONS

I get annoyed when in summer there is an insect in my room and I can’t sleep. This is the most annoying situation that I lived, because I feel tantrum when I’m very tired and I want to sleep and I can’t because there is one insignificant insect flying around me…
Oh! It’s terribly annoying!
There are some other times that I get annoyed, if someone doesn’t let me quiet or does something disgusting. But I have to say, that this feeling is quite unusual, because I’m usually patient.

I feel embarrassed when I have done something wrong and I know that somebody can have seen me, for example, when I’m in class and I say a wrong answer, or when I’m walking in a full street and I fall in a very ridiculous mode. Another thing that embarrasses me is on my birthday when I have the cake in front of me and everybody starts to congratulate me and I don’t know what I have to do, because all people are singing and I don’t know which face I have to put.

I’m shocked when someone does something that I didn’t expect, like when a friend takes a decision that I had never thought, or when my friends make me a real surprise, like a party, a present or a simple thing that I’d never thought that they could make.

I feel relaxed when I can lie down somewhere, I don’t mind the place, I only need to know that I haven’t anything to say… I feel really relaxed when I can do the things that I really want to do. If I want to sing, I sing, if I want to sleep, I sleep, if I want to run, or dance, or whatever, I do that. There are my real relaxing moments, but as there are a few, I try to enjoy these little times that I can feel relaxed, like when I listen a song and I close my eyes, when I’m with my loved people, when I can sit on the sofa or when I can have a bath and feel the hot water around my body.
Now that I’m thinking about that, it’s simple to feel relaxed, it just depends on you, I think that people could be more relaxed if they enjoyed more the beautiful moments, it’s really simple! You can feel relaxed smelling a flower if you enjoy the smell!


I’m interested in people who have real motivations in their lives, people who are passionate about something, because this means that they have culture about something. I don’t care what their interests is or are, I like to be able to listen or see their favorite things, see the way their eyes shine when they talk about that. These are the things that make me be interested in somebody.  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada